Frontend Developer - Angular
About the job
Who we are
At Breathment we are developing web-based software that digitizes pulmonary rehabilitation for health professionals and their patients. Breathment's AI-based software provides these patients with a digital physiotherapist experience on their physiotherapy exercises at home. In addition, it gives health professionals a data-driven tool to optimize and control the treatment based on their patient's individual needs, without physical presence.
What you will do
- Developing various features and UI components for a web application using Angular 9 and TypeScript.
- Ensuring high-quality code and shipping it to production by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Improving performance and processes, bringing your own ideas on how we can run even more efficiently and scale with ease.
- Direct communication with stakeholders to determine requirements, and come up with solutions.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience in architecting and designing web applications
- Experience developing web services on cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud, cloud computing platform)
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in mobile app development using React Native is a plus
Information & next steps
- Competitive salary in euros
- Location: Remote
- If you are interested, please send your CV with a possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org