Senior Cameraman, Production Services
Singapore, North West Community Development Council, Singapore
** Senior Cameraman, Production Services** Description Key Responsibilities
- Liaise with Producers and/or Reporters and advise on the technical setup for production.
- Operate various types of cameras as required for the production.
- Good working knowledge of location lighting for indoor and outdoor shoots
- Good knowledge of location sound recording.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and conduct regular equipment testing. Requirements
- Diploma in Digital Audio, Video Production, Electronic, Film Sound and Video or Mass Communication.
- At least 1 Year of relevant experience.
- Possess basic knowledge of non-linear editing and file transfer protocol.
- Class 3 Driving License is an added advantage.
- Good team player and prepared to work on irregular shifts including weekends and Public Holidays. Mediacorp is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace where talent thrives. Our hiring decisions are made based on merit and fit-to-role. If you have a disability or special need which requires accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application. We will be happy to support as necessary. Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Requisition ID: 1163 Division: NCA - Production Services Department: NCA - Production Services Employment Type: Full-Time Function: Production Experience: Associate Education: Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma Location: Singapore, Singapore