Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
at Standard AI Remote - United States has transformed retail as we know it. With the first autonomous retail solution that works in any existing store, we enable customers to walk in, grab what they need, and walk out - without waiting in line or stopping to pay. The company’s computer vision solution is the only one that can be quickly and easily installed in retailers’ existing stores, representing a giant leap forward for retail tech that enables retailers to rapidly deliver amazing new shopping experiences to customers. Standard has launched dozens of stores alongside Circle K, Compass Group, and others and have hundreds more on the way. We’re the most well funded in our space, backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including SoftBank, CRV, Initialized, EQT, Draper Associates, and Y Combinator. Learn more at
The Product team at Standard AI transforms cutting-edge technology into elegant user experiences that delight shoppers while elevating the brick-and-mortar experiences our retail partners offer. As Senior Product Manager, you will drive the product strategy and partner with customers and a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, marketers, and more to build the best experiences for shoppers.
This is a FULL-TIME role and can be based in San Francisco or remotelyanywhere within theUS time zones on an ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the needs of our retailers and shoppers in partnership with our Go-To-Market and analytics teams
- Defining the product strategy and vision for shopper user journeys, which includes conducting user research to build out the key user stories, understand edge cases, and develop key data / process flows as the shopper transacts on our platform while in the retail store
- Interfacing with customer product teams in order to help uncover the best possible user stories for their shoppers with our system and guide them to align with our product vision
- Leading a cross-functional team, including engineering, design, marketing, operations, business development, and account management, to build, launch, and manage products for shopper experience
- Collaborating with other product managers at Standard AI on crafting the broader product strategy and vision for the company You have:
- Experience as a product manager for a B2C mobile app, especially user journey development and user research experience
- Passion for digital consumer product design
- Worked on partnerships with external companies to create best-in-class user experiences for their customers
- Experience developing and managing complex user stories
- Experience with product design workflows (e.g., stakeholder analysis, interviews, prototyping, design reviews)
- Experience with or a deep interest in commerce (brick and mortar, eCommerce, and/or payments)
- Experience influencing product direction and others around you
- A superlative ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations
- Expert product management knowledge and an ability to balance user and business impact
- A proven history of shipping creative and highly successful tech products with large user bases, and you have been involved in this end-to-end process
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions Why you might want to work with us:
- We take care of you and your family with health, vision, and dental insurance.
- You're excited to work on a product that will impact almost any consumer, almost anywhere.
- We believe in a culture of learning, and want to keep building our skills, experiences, and capabilities.
- We offer flexible work schedules. We trust our team to know how they will do their best work.
- We're family friendly. We want our teammates to focus on what they need to when they need to.
- We offer very competitive compensation, including equity in Standard, to each one of our employees. Standard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.