Our simple business terms for recruiting help us keep our fixed fees low.
Paying our invoices for recruiting services means you acknowledge and accept these terms. No other signed agreement is required.
APAC only (not for North America)
- BASIC HIRE: USD 3000 (for positions paying up to USD 49k total expected compensation)
- STANDARD HIRE: USD 3900 (for positions paying USD 50-79k total expected compensation)
- SENIOR HIRE: USD 4900 (for positions paying USD 80-109k total expected compensation)
- PREMIUM HIRE: USD 7200 (for positions paying more than USD 110k total expected compensation)
- PREMIUM+ HIRE: USD 15000 (for Co-founders, C-level executives and/or positions paying more than USD 145k / total expected compensation)
- All USD prices may be paid in USDT (Tether).
- Prices are fixed pre-search and will not be adjusted unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- USD 1000 advance per BASIC and STANDARD search
- USD 1250 advance per SENIOR search
- USD 2500 advance per PREMIUM search
- USD 4000 advance per PREMIUM+ search
Terms and Guarantees:
- In case a candidate fails to start work we will provide a replacement candidate hire free of charge.
- In case we fail to share a shortlist of at least 3 qualified candidates within 30 days of project launch, you may claim your advance back in full (provided the project has not been cancelled).
- In case a candidate does not complete a 45 day probation period, the parties may agree to provide a replacement hire for a low fee equal to the original advance paid for the role.
- IMPORTANT: We keep our fees low by working efficiently with no wasted effort and we expect the same from our customers. A project that is put on hold for more than 14 days or a project that has no active progress towards a hire with constructive feedback over the same period may be declared cancelled by Funded.club.
- Exclusivity is evidenced by paying an advance for each project. Funded.club should not be competing with other partners or the customer’s own team to fill a role. A project may be canceled if exclusivity is not respected.
- Advances are non-refundable for projects cancelled by either party.
- A hire is successful whenever a candidate processed as part of the service accepts any job offer for full-time, part-time or freelance work. Success fees are invoiced upon the candidate accepting the job offer (not on start date) and are due upon receipt.
- Extended searches: If a project reaches 60 days without a hire while Funded.club has already provided a shortlist of at least 3 qualified and customer-interviewed candidates, a top-up fee may be charged to continue the project. The top-up fee will be equal to the original project advance.
- Interest at the current Mastercard rate will be applied to any unpaid success-fee invoices after 7 days and until payment is received.
- Payment of an advance means acceptance of these terms.
Our full-service recruiting process:
- We set up funded.club to help startups grow their teams without paying huge agency fees. We charge fixed fees from USD 3900 / EUR 3600 per hire* and already serve >250 startup customers from San Francisco to Sydney.
- After a structured kick-off/briefing call with the hiring manager for each role, we bill you for the advance payment to cover each search.
- Once we receive the advance payment we go live with the search and start an intensive headhunting project from a wide range of sources using our full team, resources and magic tools - not just Linkedin.
- We also promote your jobs using our tech stack with specific targeting to attract the right caliber of candidates.
- You will see a first range of candidates within 7 days and a shortlist of the best 3-5 candidates in approximately 14 days. Some very tough searches can take longer and we will always keep you updated on progress in our weekly check-in calls and written updates.
- We recommend you forward any applicants you receive to our recruiter for review so we can create a professional and consistent screening funnel for you.
- All candidates go through careful phone screenings with our team. We analyze their hard skills; experience; cultural fit for a growing startup; energy; reasons for changing jobs; salary expectations; availability…
- We keep detailed candidate notes in scorecards that you can review at any time in our chosen Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - Greenhouse.
- We help you manage these candidates through your own selection process all the way to offer acceptance and celebration.
- In short, we have a full headhunting service on a bootstrapped budget as if we were sat in your office with you. We keep going until a successful conclusion to each project.
"The team at Funded was responsive, collaborative, and hugely helpful in aiding our search for high-performing candidates for our growing brand strategy team. Nannapat asked smart questions and pushed to get a well-rounded feel not only of the job requirements but also of the culture. This meant that when I met vetted candidates I knew they were primed with an understanding of the opportunity and the type of team and culture they would be joining at Sasha. We welcomed two excellent candidates to our team thanks to the funded team's support."
Katie, SVP, Brand Strategy & Branding at The Sasha Group