Get Ready To Onboard Your Machine Learning Engineer!
Hiring a great machine learning engineer is crucial for startups to leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence to build intelligent systems, products, and services.
Machine learning engineers play a critical role in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms, building and maintaining data pipelines, and deploying models to production environments.
Working with experienced machine learning recruiters like Funded.club can help startups identify and attract top talent with the skills and experience needed to build and scale machine learning systems that drive business growth and innovation.
About The Machine Learning Engineer Role
The main duties of a machine learning engineer in a startup business include designing and implementing machine learning algorithms, building and maintaining data pipelines, and deploying models to production environments. They should be able to develop and test models, analyze and interpret data, and optimize algorithms for accuracy and performance.
A great machine learning engineer should also be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, and business stakeholders, to ensure that machine learning systems are aligned with business goals and technical requirements.
They play a critical role in unlocking insights from data, automating processes, and creating value for customers, leading to increased success and competitiveness for the startup.
Key Attributes of a Machine Learning Engineer
- Strong technical skills: A great machine learning engineer should have strong technical skills in programming languages such as Python and R, as well as experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Data expertise: A great machine learning engineer should have a strong understanding of data, including data cleaning, transformation, and analysis, as well as knowledge of statistical concepts and data visualization tools.
- Problem-solving abilities: A great machine learning engineer should have strong problem-solving abilities, including the ability to identify and define business problems, develop and test hypotheses, and evaluate and optimize models for accuracy and performance.
- Collaboration: A great machine learning engineer should be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, and business stakeholders, to ensure that machine learning systems are aligned with business goals and technical requirements.
- Innovation: A great machine learning engineer should have a creative flair, with the ability to generate new ideas and approaches to machine learning that drive innovation and differentiation for the startup.
Positions We Fill
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- QA (Tester)
- UX Designer
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Technical Writer
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Email Marketer
- Digital Marketer
- Communications Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Software Sales Specialist
How Funded.club Can Help You
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
"Funded.club was absolutely an integral piece of our process to find-test-hire people for our company lately. This not only saved us quite literally munltiple months of work in pre-screenings, but also efficient in finding candidates that we basically removed the need for a recruitment team altogether. this allowed us to focus resources on more critical things that every company should be doing, like building the product!"
"Working with Funded.club has been a wonderful experience. The staff is highly experienced, saved us tons of time and are results driven. All of it is a fraction of traditional recruitment agency costs. Highly recommended for fast-growing startups and scale-ups!"
"We were struggling to find the right person for our senior dev role and so got in touch with Funded.Club. They quickly found candidates that fitted with our requirements and culture and we were able to fill the position. Thanks to Emma for your effort which saved us lots of time and cost."
"At Tesseract.io we are constantly looking for talents to join our ever-growing team. The Funded.Club team has helped tremendously in our hiring process. In addition to the responsiveness, they provide weekly summaries throughout the hiring progress. Candidates presented were pre-screened and of good quality. Candidates start streaming in very quickly after our kick-off meeting, usually within the same week. They've helped us with multiple technical positions that we previously struggled to fill. We will definitely use them for future hires. "
"We worked with Bulent and Funded.club to successfully recruit a Senior Software Engineer. Bulent advised us on the brief, provided valuable insights on salary ranges and then worked diligently to provide us with an excellent shortlist of candidates. Bulent is a great communicator and provided straightforward advice which helped us rapidly conclude our search confident we had the best candidate in the market for our brief."
Why Choose Us?
We charge low fixed fees starting at $3900 / €3600* per hire - we reduce cost-per-hire by >70%
Our machine learning recruiters think and operate like founders and not like typical agency staff.
We screen candidates that work well in a startup culture of rapid growth in a fast-changing environment
Guaranteed results - first candidates in 7 days and a shortlist of the best candidates in the market in 14 days
We help you build and protect your employer brand
We help you understand your ROI with weekly updates and stats
Our clients become GDPR-compliant immediately while using our tools (don't underestimate this!)
Join a club of founders with growing resources, advice and a network of valuable contacts